Ex-Racehorse Show!

Visit site
27th July at Howe Equestrian Center In Fife is a show didicated to retired racehorses and standardbreds! Rosettes to 6th in all classes, Sashes!!! To the first 3!! In every class! Loads of prizes and goodies to be won!

There is also the Trainers Hack class - Handy Pony with a new name!

There are ROR and H&C qualifiers, the whole show is a qualifier for the Caledonian Championships and the Scottish Festival Of Champions! There are Teach In classes for those who have never shown before to give them a run through of a showing class so you can get an idea of what your doing before you have to do it for real!

The main aim of the day is for people to come along for a chilled day of friendly competition and to enjoy your horses with likeminded people!

If your not in Facebook drop me a message or email SoarShowingShow@gmail.com for more information and a schedule!

https://www.facebook.com/ShowcasingOurAmazingExRacehorsesShow/

suebou

Visit site
What a fab idea, unfortunately I’m judging at Nairn show that day or we’d come with the four year old who’s a joy!

Midlifecrisis

Visit site
I ll mention it at the yard as there are a number of horses which fit the description....you may see the lass from Stirling Show again.....