EXCELLENT lesson for all you Wanless fans..

M

madabout2

I have just had a lesson from one of Mary Wanless' pupils and wow what a difference.
Never thought I rode so badly before! Have now discovered my knicker line tendon (blush) and the difference riding from those tendons makes, not to mention aligning my jodphur zip and sternum..
Can't wait for a fortnight when I get the next lesson!

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
YAY! That's great!! (and it has taken you all this time after seeing me and H to get a lesson on your own! LOL! Shame on you!
wink.gif
) Got to say it's a revellation isn't it! Is the instructor based near you?
Kate x

M

madabout2

Yes!! but Mary wasn't quite as intimate with you infront of everyone as Denise was with me!! Never thought I'd ride while thinking about my cervix!!(hope no men are around)

miamibear

Visit site
My instructor is a Mary Wanless student. Ive only had one lesson so far (bloomin poorly horse) but the difference it made was astonishing! Really brilliant - and i learnt the knicker line thing too!!

Cant wait for my next lesson!!
grin.gif

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
ROFLMAO!!!! Let me tell you... MW was VERY like that on the clinic we did with her! She must tone-down for her 500-some audiences! LOL!!
Kate x

miamibear

Visit site
Basically its using your seat to keep the horse together, pushing with your knicker line to ride the movement you want out of your horse. Does that make sense?

Thats what i took out of it anyway but ive only had one lesson so far! I assume i will get more familiar with my knicker line as time goes on
grin.gif
wink.gif