*EXCITED* Who's going to the first BE event of the year?

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
Here it is: Isleham:D

I haven't got anything running this year, I don't even think I've got roped in to help so far but I'll be going along for the atmosphere and the excitement if nothing else:D

Lolo

Visit site
We're not there, think you'd have to pay Al to go back- it always goes wrong there! Pity as it's such a nice event!

Mot likely to be at Burnham Market, I think.

mrussell

Visit site
We're not there, think you'd have to pay Al to go back- it always goes wrong there! Pity as it's such a nice event!

Mot likely to be at Burnham Market, I think.

We feel the same about Isleham. Bad vibes...

The one and only time we went to Isleham was for an PC ODE. It was over the same Intro course as was used for the BE90. Chester didnt even want to enter at A let alone get on the XC course. They retired somewhere down near G

:/

Just as well as the XC looked frightening for the first one of his career !

Jesstickle

Visit site
I don't have a runner ( but might try very, very hard to do the 80T at Witchingham 1. Doubt I'll make it in time though!) but I might go up just to watch. Depends if the weather is as grim as it was for Isleham last season :eek:

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
OK, I was a bit previous. I have, not that unexpectedly, got roped in to work in Control again this year!

I'm excited:)

Sportyspots

Visit site
Not only first event of year but first BE ever! Only taken me 40 odd years to get this far! No one at work has a clue what eventing is but they all know I'm not in work saterday night because of it.
Look out for Bayspot and me Dee o'Dorant, I'll prob be the one lost or jumping wrong fences!

Lolo

Visit site
I'm going to spectate - didn't enter as missed the ballot date and didn't get in. Hopefully on for Great Witchingham instead!

See you there- swallowing pride and entering so Al can compete there but not when my mum's organising it! Too much stress in one day we decided when she's riding at the one my mum runs :D