Exciting

Tempi

Visit site
Well fingers crossed everyone but im hoping ive got a sharer for Bloss. Its the YR i was on about, shes only 14 but an amazing little rider, so im hoping together they can get on the BYRDs teams
smile.gif
(what a proud mummy id be!!)

Im not sure how much i should be asking a month tho for her? Ive worked out she costs me approx £400 a month for everything - shoes/feed/stabling/field/bedding. What i thought i might do was ask £80 a month then half towards shoeing (which is £75 every 4-5 wks). Do people think this is fair? Or should i just say £110 a month to include the whole lot? Then if any injury is sustained to her whilst she is in thier care they have to pay the whole vets bill?

Does anyone have suggestions for what i should put in a sharers contract? Ive never shared out before (obviously) so not sure what to do.........
confused.gif

Tempi

Visit site
one in the week and one on the weekend - sometimes two in the week and a whole wkend if she takes her away for BYRDs training weekends. Thats why its hard to judge what i should ask for - also she'l have her more in the school holidays, as she boards at her current school and only has every other weekend out - but she will be taking Bloss over there for lessons on the weekends she is in.

Weezy

Visit site
ARGH that really is tough then
crazy.gif
I think you are prob about right and I would include the shoeing etc but I would see if you cannot negotiate a bit more if Bloss is going to be getting her on BRYDS teams!

Tempi

Visit site
it depends how the training goes i suppose - but at 14 they only need to be riding novice/elementary which Bloss is doing easily with me. Im sure with lessons she will get her going well enough to be getting the good marks (probably better than i do!!)

Im going to hopefully see her mother tonight so il have a word then about prices.

I seem to remember there is somewhere i can print a sharers agreement from? is it the BHS website?