Exercise sheets

_jetset_

Visit site
As I am having real difficulty finding my old one (god knows where it has disappeared off to) I am thinking of buying a new one this weekend.

So, anyone any suggestions? Do I go for a bright yellow one, or just one with reflective stripes?

This is for a 17hh WBxTB

Thanks,

Rebecca x

samp

Visit site
If you can get a waterproof breathable one then I personally think they are the best as you can use them for everything.

_jetset_

Visit site
Any idea on makes??

Seen a Mark Todd blue one and then a yellow one he does, and quite like those. But then there are Weatherbeeta ones, Masta ones etc etc... decisions, decisions
confused.gif

miamibear

Visit site
I bought a waterproof one from e bay and its flourescent.

If you do lots of hacking i would go for a flourescent one then it doubles up in purpose but if its only for schooling it doesnt matter what colour it is.

I just got a cotton lined one but wishing i had got a fleece lined one now!

Maybe thats something to think about too!

samp

Visit site
I think Equi-safety do a quarter rug - unsure on the costs. Aerborn has a new reflective rug - though unsure if waterproof, thermatex to a waterproof/ breathable

Tempi

Visit site
ive got a weatherbeeta one which is waterproof and has reflective stripes, altho i dont ride out in the dark so i dont really need them. ive also got a thermatex normal one and a thermatex waterproof one. Archie will get two thermatex ones when i can afford them as Blossys are too big for him! but as hes not clipped atm it dosent really matter
smile.gif

lillie07

Visit site
I have the Mark Todd one and a thermatex one. If you are after a waterproof one the Mark Todd is great- its got a lovely fleece lining and its completely waterproof and its a lovely fit. Its Navy but does have two reflective stripes at the back. The thermatex is gorgeous (but expensive!!) and is great when they are clipped and its cold but its not raining.

RachelB

Visit site
I had a Masta quarter sheet for my pony, it was nowhere near enough secure and belw off the side of her in a breeze, causing her to bolt up the road at 90mph. I hope to get a proper sheet or a wrap-around so it can go under the saddle. Lots of people I know have Aerborn ones, they must be good (only a cotton lining though) and they're very bright in the fluroescent colour. If you want a nice fleece one I think the Mark Todd one is good (both the waterproof and the non-waterproof ones, and they do navy or fluroescent waterproof ones). The non-w/p one is very smart, if I end up full-clipping my horse she'll have one of them!

cosmo_sam

www.cosmohorse.com
Hi.

I have a navy fleecey Mark Todd one, for my VERY ample rumped RID
laugh.gif
I love it!

I'm in the process of harranging the waterproof high viz one from my friend
smile.gif

I've had a master one and didn't like the cut for his big bottom. I like the fleece one for when it's cold and want the high viz one for hacking in the rain

The Mark Todd ones are the only ones I've found roomy and secure enough
smile.gif

smile.gif
xx