EXTREME pony squishing (very cute!)- a video :)

Lolo

Visit site
[youtube]t8ssu7OhHi4&feature=youtube_gdata[/youtube]

He's 13hh, and adorable. This is from 2008-2009 when Al rode him, and she adored him. She was far too big really, but he clearly didn't care and they had a blast together. They were doing 3' WH courses by the end together, at warp speed of course!

And a bit less squishy:

[youtube]NUwo9WTAC4Y&feature=related[/youtube]

Ellie, the 'proper' pony she had in the same time frame. Also completely batty with a stop to end all others- it didn't look like anything, but no one ever sat them. If they did, she'd use other means to put the rider on the floor! She was just 14.1hh (according to her passport and LHC!) and very well bred, darling! Pinged 1.15m for fun, never touched a pole and always launched into water at high velocity.

Hopefully, my sister is lurking on here and will see these :) She's holed up following her op on Thursday (and an A2 exam on Friday... She reckons it went well. She was fairly high on pain killers!) so needs a bit of cheering up!

dafthoss

Visit site
What great little ponies and as always brilliantly piloted by your sister.

Get better soon Al if your reading this :)

Lolo

Visit site
Very good!

Very pingy ponies lol :D :D :D

Hope sister is recovering well!

:D Thank you, I love making them and they cheer her up so everyone wins :) And she's had such luck finding pingy ponies to have fun on in her pre-Reggie years. She says she is... Hunting next Wednesday :O

Fantastic videos!!!

Thank you :)

Cracking pony! We've got a 14.2 "clone" of your 13hh - love the welshies!

We always say that if Demo was any bigger, he'd have been totally unmanageable! He was stupendously cute, she was very lucky to be asked to ride him. You'd never have thought that he was a real shrinking violet when his owner first got him, it was really sad. He'd been treated fairly unkindly and it took a lot to bring him back to being the cocky little pony he was.

What great little ponies and as always brilliantly piloted by your sister.

Get better soon Al if your reading this :)

They were fab, completely mental, but just fab. And she had so much fun riding them, she's now on the lookout for a project pony for her gap year... Poor thing won't know what's hit it! And she is, so thank you!

dafthoss

Visit site
Enjoy the hunting :eek:. A project sounds fun it might not know whats hit it but it will become a fab little pony though.
Are you going to be at the hunter trial at isleham in march?

Lolo

Visit site
I don't know, depends how fit he is really. He's coming back into work on the 25th Jan so it might be a first outing... Will ask, but unlikely as last year the 75cm course was diddy and very cute but the 90cm was a reasonably big ask!

dafthoss

Visit site
You will have to let me know if you are going as me and the yellow one are going to brave the little one as his first HT, so we would come say hi if you were going but dont want to be going up to random people with tb's in the hope it was you lot :eek:.

Lolo

Visit site
Fabulous ponies and fabulous pilot.

Thank you :) She had such fun with the ponies- reckons you can always look good on them! She moved off these 2 onto a 16.3hh leggy TB... Her first ride on him was amusing!

dafthoss- she thinks that, fitness permitting, they'll probably be at Isleham to have a school round so will keep an eye out for a cute yellow pony :) I'll come and say hi if I'm there too (probs will be, a chance to escape uni for a bit!).