F.A.O IrishCobs. Re. Daws Firebird

severnmiles

Visit site
These are the stud card pics, I don't think you could go far wrong with him, I think he's smashing. Not keen, keen on his back end but lovely everything else about him.

DF2.jpg

DF3.jpg

Rhodey

Visit site
Jus a quick question, if u want the person leading your horse removed from the picture i can do it. Just as i have removed the chain attached to the head collar. Let me know what u think and if you would like it doing. Hope you dont mind me altering the first one.

StudCard.jpg

meandmyself

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He's a chunky monkey for an Anglo, isn't he!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice to see one with bone
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice, they're usually light of bone.
smile.gif
Do he pass it on to his babies?

S_N

Visit site
That's more like it, though he is even nicer in the flesh! His back is the one thing I wasn't sure of, but he is 20 now

S_N

Visit site
IMO, having seen said coloured in the flesh, when he was supposed to hunting fit, I was astonished at just how over topped he is - waaaayy too much body for bone. But as I said, that is just my opinion - he does produce some nice horses.

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
This is a stallion at our local stud, and his babies are absolutely lovely. I am not normally a fan of this type of stallion but having seen a lot of his foals (CCJ worked there one summer so I visted there daily) he throws much bigger foals than you would expect . and the quality!!!! The stud showed one I think it was last year or the year before and it won not one but a few county shows as a foal.
We see the coloured stallion out hunting regularly and his manners are impeccable, I called at the stud earlier this year and the fields had loads of nicely marked coloured foals, I wouldn't be surprised if he had 100 mares a year...