Fab day BD!

Reashi

Visit site
Well I just had an absolutely fabulous day BD at Mount Ballan with Reashi. Did the novice 30 and the elementary 41, and won the novice with 72% and won the elementary with 71%! I am SO chuffed, as we've had a real block in our training recently because I forgot how to ride him (sounds stupid I know but I really did!) and therefore did really badly at Bromyard BD, so I'm glad its clicking again now. Also, Reashi's new owner came to watch, so I'm really glad he went well! I can carry on competing him though so I'm really happy about that. I've also qualified for the elementary restricted winter regionals now. I would have qualified for the novice too but when I won before I was restricted, and now I'm open, so I need to do another open!

Malibu

Visit site
WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, thats great news hun, good that the owners saw him going well! i cant wait to get out now and do some BD with my boy! good luck at regionals

Fiona

Visit site
Wow - what a great day!.
How come you managed to keep the ride when he is sold (in fact I don't think I had heard he was sold, as Philip Dutton had ust let you down the last I heard).
Well done!
Any photos or did you go on your own??
Will keeo a lookout for the report in H&H.
Fiona

Reashi

Visit site
His new owner isn't very competitive, and keeps her horses where we keep Reashi currently, so is quite happy for me to carry on competing him. She was very happy today! She's putting her mare in foal next year, and wanted another horse to ride while her mare is in foal. Reashi won't ever pass a vet, and we therefore had to drop his price drastically, and he came to within her price range, so she snapped him up! We did take the video camera but unfortunately its dead as a dodo! I hope they do a report on Mount Ballan, they did one a few weeks ago so I hope they do another one!

Fiona

Visit site
That's great, I know you would have been sorry to lose him, but this seems like it suits everyone. I have seen Mount Ballan reports before on H&H, so I'm sure it will be in eventually, and definitely a double winner will get a mention (if not a photo as well)
Fiona

Tempi

Visit site
well done, those are amazing scores!!!!!

ive qualified for the elementary regionals too, altho ive got no hope of getting through!!

good luck with them tho!
grin.gif