fab day!

hayliana

Visit site
went to gatcombe today and had a fab day! it was soooo much busier than yesterday (i like fridays!) but great fun. thought the course was really easy to get around and had some great vantage points.

saw some awesome riding, and some good old fashioned dunking in the water! oli townend and piggy french got very wet! highlight of the day was getting oli's autograph and having a little chat with him, and getting a beaming smile from andrew hoy!
laugh.gif

was anyone else there today?

will post my piccies of all three days when i get home tomorrow!

Munchie

Visit site
I went today, my first time and its so much nicer than Badminton!! Will definately be going back next year
grin.gif
(Or tomorrow to sneak back some of those dressage horses - very stunning!)
Saw a few people I knew there to which was a surprise, definately a small world!!

hayliana

Visit site
yes it's the festival of eventing

Munchie - i saw no one! lol. was far too busy oogling those horses. it's a really lovely event i thought, and so handily close!

Munchie

Visit site
Yeah some lovely horses there weren't there. Could have happily taken a few back with me!
laugh.gif

I know, couldn't believe how close it was and that I'd never been before!!

Jiffy

photobucket.com
lol When I bumped into BBs on the XC course, she told me about your encounter with Oli! I got there at 8.30, it took less than an hour to drive there from Oxford.

First I went to watch some dressage courtesy of the Landrovers...I wasn't prepared to walk all the way over there today and just saw the end of Zara's test.

I got a great parking spot which came in useful later to drop off BB's amazing purchases! I went to Splash & saw the gorgeous Toby
wink.gif
although he didn't serve me.
mad.gif

I now have a B* to Blair baseball cap and a teeshirt is being posted to me. I left earlier than I would have ordinarily but had a beastly headache.
mad.gif

Photo's to follow in the Picture Gallery.
smile.gif

Ginn

Visit site
Me and Kir were down there all day and we're back again tomorrow!! Yay! Oh the joys of living 15mins away!
tongue.gif
Saw some great riding - kiri really enjoyed watching and it is such a lovely atmosphere. Hehe, whats more we got in for free!
tongue.gif