Fab lesson

seaofdreams

Visit site
Had a really really good lesson on Minnie Mouse today, with Pippa Haywood,
smile.gif
Pippa got to grips with Mouse very quickly and it didn't take her long to sort out the problems, and she has given me hope that Mouse can improve as we had got stuck in a bit of a hole were she was going well but not improving anymore but she told me not to worry were just going through that in between stage and it will take a while to get over it, Mouse is built slightly on the forehand and apprently (i lern't this today) a long hind leg but she told me not to worry as she has a adv med horse with a longer hind leg but it will just take her a little longer to come back on to her hind leg, so its lots of transitions!!
Mouse worked very hard and there was a definate improvement and even by the end i forgot i was on the bad rein!!
it was also good as talking to Pippa at the end she teaches just down the road from were Mouse is kept so i can have more lessons with her
grin.gif
as todays lesson was a clinic at another yard which was a very long way we found out, it always sounds nearer than it is doesn't it!
any bit of a pointless post but just thought i would share what a good lesson i had !
grin.gif

i would have had some pics but mum couldn't get the hang of the camera!! so i just have some of Mouse's bottom
smirk.gif

Hx
grin.gif

Peaches

Visit site
Presume that you did the clinic at Clover Meadow? So did we - I really enjoyed it despite Toastie (Spanish stallion) being a bit of an arse cos he's not been to another yard to work/compete for over a year. We did eventually get some very good work though & Pippa seemed very nice.

She said she had never taught a horse that offers Spanish walk as an evasion before
grin.gif