Fab Morning with Spotty Retarded One!

JAK

Visit site
Middle daughter has been helping back a 9 yr old Welsh x thingy, who is a bit of a spoilt brat & a class A1 dipsh*t but he has been coming along well!

He has been sat on, sat on & led round, sat on with reins & led round & sat on & 'ridden' at lungeing distance (very clingy to handler! LOL) & today.........

Fearless (mental?) child rode him all by herself!
grin.gif

'By herself' I mean off the lead rope/lunge line......completely free! Only at a walk mind but she did a few big circles, a couple of direction changes & several halts!
(He even had a spook at a bird but remained all four feet on the ground & just carried on!)

His owner is thrilled to bits, especially when at one point he kept trying to walk almost on top of her & she said "Oh, get off me, will you!" & MD just steered him gently away saying "C'mon, let's go over here shall we then?".....& he did!

(This is another 'difficult one' btw & I bet wodger_woo would know this one too! LOL)

JAK

Visit site
Well, sadly after they have got SWUO & SRO sorted, they will have run out of 'impossible loonies', as everything else is mainly old & smelly or lame (or both)! LOL

I have rather foolishly decided to accompany YO & a fellow livery to Beeston though - hopefully there won't be some poor sad little soul we'll end up taking pity on! (YO is insisting she is not taking the trailer!)
shocked.gif
wink.gif
grin.gif

JAK

Visit site
Eek......no!
shocked.gif

Anything bought for myself would have to come with a 'full service history', at the very least!
grin.gif

JudyM

nfstallions.info
I hardly ever look on this forum, but I do have your blog in my favourites. Sadly, every time I check it, there's been nothing new for the last TWO MONTHS (sorry for shouting!). Now I come on here and find not only a new SRO but SWUO has been backed!!!! Have you given up on the blog?

Theresa_F

Visit site
MD obviously has a talent - I know of a couple of very nice GC youngsters going at a reasonable price she should bring on and sale - maybe her career is set?????

She is more than welcome to come and work with Chancer - he needs to trot more actively and keep his willy in when showing
grin.gif

JAK

Visit site
Re blog, I gave up & lost heart when it all went wrong with GRO (which upset me more than my 25 grand car being stolen, believe it or not!), as he was to be the next 'update' but a few people have pm'd or mentioned in posts that they would like to see stuff on it again, so I will get onto it asap!
Thank you for the kick up the ar$e!
smile.gif

JAK

Visit site
She would love a GC youngster to play with but would then refuse to part with it most probably!

She has recently announced she would quite like to be a farrier - slightly bizarre choice for a 'Barbie' but there you go!

She has a good way with cobs & cob types particularly, though has done remarkably well with the fiery SRO, though she said she wouldn't want him for her own, as he is too 'annoying'!
(Planting, bucking, pulling like stink, standing on your feet & towing you down the yard at speed etc.is all fine apparently but spinning round shrieking like an idiot & generally behaving like a twit for no apparent reason, she just finds intensely irritating! LOL)

JAK

Visit site
Poor scooby is gone for good, I fear!
frown.gif

Have got lots of piccies for blog, so will amuse myself with that this evening!
smile.gif

M_G

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
they will have run out of 'impossible loonies', as everything else is mainly old & smelly or lame (or both)! LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO JAK you do have a way with words thanks I needed a good laugh
xxx

Nari

Visit site
Any chance of you moving to S Wales? Maybe they'd like to move onto something bigger - I've got a 16.2 ID that has his loony moments, no doubt they'd find him a "fun" challange!