Facebook comedy posts - are these people serious

ivandenisovich10

Visit site
A rant of kinds and I wish I had the knowledge to post links but on my phone I don't, I browse sone kent horse pages on fb for pure comic value and sorrow for the poor ponys involved. I know many posts before have said about facebook but I really can't understand some people. Post 1 - wanted 11 hand leadreain/firstridden pony for my niece, normal must be 100 percent in everyway - must be free and come with tack and rugs!!! Post 2 wanted on loan 1 day per week safe sensible horse can't offer any money but must be big and safe enough for my boyfriend to learn to ride!! - riding school perhaps. Post 3 girl replied to post and took on a free companion pony.. 3 days later is up for sale for 450 including a free fleece rug!! Do i not live in the real world anymore or has the horse world gone to pot. If I had enough land I would collect all these people up and make them. Live like they would probably make there horses live. In my mud bath paddock naked with no shelter and a bowl full of oats for good measure. Post over sorry for the length I don't have many people to rant to. Thank you for reading

fjordhorsefan

Visit site
It is true, there are an awful lot of total plonkers around and they seem to be worse on Facebook! I read a post earlier - companion home wanted for 17hh horse than cannot be ridden, but she wants to come and check on him all the time. Duh, why not pay for retirement livery or have it shot instead of expecting someone else to fund a 17hh companion for you to come and see it all the time and treat it like you still own it but not pay for it?! Nice one, I'll try that so I can save on livery fees >:-(