Facebook Page - The Sarcoid Centre

jules9203

www.pensdellequestrian.org.uk
I have a mare with sarcoids. I have tried herbs, creams, vet treatments and every time the sarcoid has come back more aggressively. In the last yr there are 4 others appearing - various different types. She is in her 20's and I am not prepared to put her through lasering (which is my last vet treatment left). I've seen on facebook there is a page called the Sarcoid Centre offering herbs and cream but no real detail. Does anyone have any good/bad results from them??

Regandal

Visit site
No experience of that page but I notice on a different sarcoid page that a lot of people are having success with Red Horse field paste on sarcoids. Not sure why, may be coincidental.

meleeka

Visit site
I imagine it’s just a blend of herbs which are available separately anyway. I think there’s a place for herbs, but I’d be doubtful if they’d work where medical treatments have failed.

Laser treatment didn’t work on mine but I’d say it was less painful than Liverpool cream, which fortunately did work.

jenie

Visit site
Hi my horse is currently under the sarcoid centre for treatment, he has been on the herbal blend & cream for around 4 weeks , I'm amazed so far it is most definitely working some have disappeared completely while others have shrunk lots of changes in all of his sarcoids he is a 20 year old tb . The lady who runs it is so helpful & is always there to help . I was so pleased when a friend recommended the sarcoid centre to me but was very skeptical to start with but can honestly say it's been one of the best things I have done for him .