Fair price for stables & land to rent near Gloucester

pootler

Visit site
How much do you think 6 - 8 acres, 4 stables, hay barn, tack room and a small, not particularly great outdoor school 10 minutes from Harpury college should cost in total to rent? The land has been sectioned into 4 turnout areas.

It is currently being rented out for 2,500 pounds a year which seems very low to me. Can anyone give me an idea of what it should be rented for??

wilkinson1

Visit site
Well that works out at about £50 per stables per month and I would expect to pay approx £100 - £120 per stable per month (if they were let out individually) or slightly discounted if renting more than one. So perhaps around £4k - £4.5k per year. £2.5k per year is very good.

ThePony

Visit site
A bloomin fortune I should think!
Can be a little tricky to value though as places like that don't come on the market that often (am dreaming of finding something similar myself, just further into the cotswolds!!).
Is there elec and running water there? Is the fencing in a good safe state? Is the school safe and useable? Are you allowed to sublet or run a business from there? If ticks to all those then I would imagine 1k per month plus.