Fairfax saddle fit

Roxylola

Visit site
So, tried loved and bought a fairfax jump for supercob on saturday. He needs a new dressage as well though and I cant really afford a second new one, but I could save up and hang on if I need to. This would be bottom of the range if I buy new. Saddler says hed be fine in that model - they're adjustable, but obviously its tree shape as well
However, just up the road there is a monoflap fairfax for sale. Price is more than fair, its adjustable so in theory should fit assuming the trees are basically the same.
Supercob is not a totally flat backed barrel, he's also no razor fin sports horse. He's wide with a bit of witheramd a lot of shoulder.
So does anyone have much experience with fairfax, is the fit likely to be similar between models?
I'm super tempted with the mono but it's a lot of money to spend still if it's not right and I then have to sell. Seller is happy for me to try it - just need a gullet for that.
My other minor issue is that I'd like a 17 or 16.5 as I'm little but I can live with that if it fits the horse

Roxylola

Visit site
I will be speaking to the saddler when I get chance but just looking for any personal experiences, there is a wealth of experience on here and as my saddler is dealing with a backlog of about 200 people from lockdown at the moment

Roxylola

Visit site
As an update my super saddler has been back in touch. Tree would be fine but I'm unlikely to be happy in a 17.5 due to my stumpy legs (she was more polite than that). Apparently with the block being quite big it wont sit right with my leg