Fake Boobies!

mangobiscuit

Visit site
grin.gif
thought that would get your attention...but seriously it does relate to my question!

Does anyone know if falling off when you're "surgically enchanced" can result in rupture or any other complications?

Does anyone have theirs done and worry about falling off/horse related accidents?

x

Claireg9

Visit site
ewww this is a good one, i know someone with fake boobies that rides!
Wonder if she's ever thought about it?
I have seriously massive boobies so no need for fake one's, and all i can say is if i can bruise my boob like it is now from just waking it on the pommel as i got on my monster the other day, im sure you could rupture a fake one!
Best checked out with Doc me thinks xx

mandy4727

Visit site
I have often wondered this. And did ask my doc. I had one of mine done. I had breast cancer 4 years ago and opted to have the removed breast reconstructed at the same time as the cancer was removed. The end result was brill and you can hardly tell. But it is all implant, no boob at all. But I have worried about this. I asked the doc. And he said it would have to be one heck of a blow to actually rupture it. But I suppose it must depend how you fall more often than not you put your arms out to save yourself. After all Jordan rides doesn't she. And she has big implants (as we all know!!!). So surely if very risky she wouldn't ride or be more protected over that area.

Interesting to read on what everyone else thinks.

mangobiscuit

Visit site
Thanks for your comments....I just find myself worrying about falling off more now (especially out hacking)!

I know they can be ruptured through major impact like a car crash - but thinking of how you can come off a horse at some force and often land ON some solid object is worrying.

Saying that...riding can be a risky sport but we all still love it don't we?!
grin.gif

GTs

Visit site
Shouldn't it cushion the impact??

In reality the force to rupture it means you have other more substantial injures to worry about.

mandy4727

Visit site
GT. There is that. But there is the possibility of leakage of what the implant is filled with. So although you may fall from a horse or car bump or whatever. Not know about a rupture ie a major one. But there maybe some leakage. It was in the news a couple of years about about slow silicone leakage causing problems. And if it is slow you don't know about it until it maybe too late. I am sure may new implants aren't filled with the potentially dangerous stuff as it would have been banned. But to us it might but a bit of a bump to the chest, but depending on how you fall on it it may have nicked it etc etc.

GTs

Visit site
If you are that concerned I would speak to your plastic surgeon - new boobs with fear is not a successful case. Any surgeon will happily take your call and explain the situation, things you can do minimize risk, and symptoms to watch out for after a fall that could indicate a ruptured implant. I really think that implants are designed to withstand a considerable force, not only from your partner giving them a good squeeze, but in a car accident they will take the majority of the force (with your nose) from the airbag. As the concern about a slow leak - it would be like getting a slow leak from jumping on a balloon it is either going to be fine or pop!

I would not be overly concerned if the worst came to the worst, and there was a problem medical staff are very good to detecting it. I know my friend who is a trauma surgeon, and he is pretty on top of taking ruptured ones out but do not worry I have not heard of him removing one where it was the patients main concern. Most of the time, they were barely clinging onto life, so I guess other parts are less durable.

Parkranger

Visit site
OMG. I can't stop laughing - MB, you're such a nutter but I still love you! haa haa

The key is to keep away from low lying trees

x

mangobiscuit

Visit site
mad.gif
That tree had it IN for me I'm telling you!!!
grin.gif

Bloody low branches....

Anyways! You know how paranoid I am about popping my boobs - well I thought i'd ask everyone else how they feel bout it!!

I know you love me
wink.gif

mangobiscuit

Visit site
Instead of silicone liquid filled implants I have the silicone gel ones - essentially like a jelly baby being cut open, if ruptured. Will not actually " deflate" as it's more of a solid filling (ew that sounds really gross) So I'n not sure how obvious a rupture would be although I have heard of people have implants rupture after having a mammogram (hence advice to have a scan instead) - scans can also pick up ruptures.

x