Fal Pro Sale

ihatework

Is it wrong that it looks a good enough deal on the package combos that I’m wondering if it’s worth buying now for next winter?!

TheMule

If they're the same quality as the old Fals then the package would set a horse up for life. I might invest....

ihatework

If they're the same quality as the old Fals then the package would set a horse up for life. I might invest....
I’m wondering if I should apply the law of sod ... buy the slightly smaller size and then midget thing is bound to have a proper growth spurt. I’d be so pleased I wouldn’t resent buying bigger rugs 😂

TheMule

I’m wondering if I should apply the law of sod ... buy the slightly smaller size and then midget thing is bound to have a proper growth spurt. I’d be so pleased I wouldn’t resent buying bigger rugs 😂
I would definitely support that logic! It will probably be quite easy to sell on, should he be a late bloomer!

MrsJingle

How to they come up size wise can anyone tell me please ? I usually go for 6'6 or 6'9" but in Premier Equine rugs she is only a 6'3".....very tempted

Aimeetess

Wow, they're great prices.

My gelding is currently in a friends old Fal Pro heavy weight, its over 15 years old and still 100% waterproof even in drastic conditions. Considering it... mmmm..