fal slumberdown turnout 40...

wench

Visit site
has anyone else got one of these...

just bought one for neddie, and the fillet string seems ridicously long.... so long in fact that it was hanging down so much I took it off as i was scared it would get caught on something...

are they all like this?

Mellymoo1

Visit site
Oh dear, I ordered one online on friday. It hasnt arrived yet so yet to see whether the fillet string is long. I think you can buy fillet strings seperately so might be worth swapping them.

wench

Visit site
well i am off to the tack shop tommorow to get one.... the length of the fillet string was more the length of a strap that goes round the leg!

Rambo

Visit site
Yep, I have 2 of them, and another 2 on order. The fillet strings do seem long, and I can't remember whether I cut to length or doubled them over now
tongue.gif
Will have to check tonight.

They are smashing rugs for the price though...you won't be disappointed
smile.gif

Claireg9

Visit site
i love the slumberdown range. Fillet strings are massive but i cut mine down to the length of the plastic tube that covers it to keep it from getting soiled! Works fine and is a perfect length now!

wanderersmelody

Visit site
I agree, I bought mine last year in a sale and wish I'd bought more - fantastic rugs - much much better than some of the other big brands! Doesn't move an inch and really snug. Can't rememebr about the fillet string either but don't seem to recall it being an issue though.

Mellymoo1

Visit site
Do these rugs come up quite big? My ned is in between a 6'9 and a 7'0 so I've ordered the bigger size as hes quite chunky with big shoulders.

Rambo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Do these rugs come up quite big? My ned is in between a 6'9 and a 7'0 so I've ordered the bigger size as hes quite chunky with big shoulders.

[/ QUOTE ]

The bigger of my two wears a 6'9"...he's a 16.3hh WB and reasonably long bodied. Don't know if that helps.