Famous/Great Riders...

FlyingCircus

Visit site
...and their locations?

Would like to look into setting up some clinics at my yard, and would like to see who's based nearby to contact...but can't seem to find anywhere that will tell me even rough locations (counties!?) for riders. There was an article on H&H about it some time ago...just can't find it again!

Also, if anyone fancies suggesting someone in Dorset, feel free :D

Auslander

Visit site
...and their locations?

Would like to look into setting up some clinics at my yard, and would like to see who's based nearby to contact...but can't seem to find anywhere that will tell me even rough locations (counties!?) for riders. There was an article on H&H about it some time ago...just can't find it again!

Also, if anyone fancies suggesting someone in Dorset, feel free :D

William Fox Pitt is in Dorset

be positive

Visit site
The list below gives details of all BE accredited coaches, most are well known if not quite as famous as WFP, there are many in Dorset/ Somerset and Wiltshire as well as other riders and trainers who are not accredited, if looking for an event rider who will do a clinic bear in mind this is a very busy time of year and they tend to get booked up well in advance so plan ahead for later in the year and maybe start with someone less well known until you know whether the clinics will be fully subscribed.

http://www.britisheventing.com/asp-net/directories/accredited-coaches.aspx?section=1179