Fancy dress ideas... is it terrible to be inspired by a plastic pony called 'Cupcake'?

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
I think my grey could rock this look. I just need hair chalk, glitter and maybe some pink tinsel. :D I could go as a cherry.

11170_0.jpg

*Sadly I have no fancy dress comp to go to... maybe next year!*

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
I love that you are taking it so seriously Ester, so thank you for the advice. I will be certain to keep glitter restricted to areas away from the tack. Glittery tail might be OK?

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
*whistles innocently*

Don't know what you mean...

Some friends once took the wrong meaning when they were invited to a superhero themed party (not by me!!) and turned up in fancy dress. No one else did. The husband was painted all over in green paint, he'd come as the hulk. I don't know why your post made me think of that... but you won't mind if no one else takes part, will you ?! :oops:

Denbob

Visit site
HHO Christmas fancy dress thread should definitely happen! Denzel might not be a willing participant but I could throw something together :p

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
I look quite good in green paint, still have quite a lot somewhere. . .
FC so long as it isn't too long and flicky ;) and yes of course I will take this seriously. TBF that is actually on my show bridle, it has been cleaned several times since and last time I was home I was having a sort of everything/putting what I wanted to keep in storage and was like FFS it's still glittery!

Denbob

Visit site
Depends what you count as willing, I have always considered F 'resigned' though I do think he liked his pirate hat.

Shhh don't tell the beast but i've always quite fancied doing the carousel horses from Mary Poppins for a dressage to music...

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Excellent!

One year I went to ride a different horse just before christmas, he totally freaked at the concept of tinsel, most odd.

ETA conquest used to do a fancy dress DTM start of November time, plenty of time to get sorted ;).