Fancy Dress?

Shantara

Visit site
I want to see your Fancy Dress pictures :)
There's usually a fun show at my yard and I want to go as a Native American (Just an excuse to paint Ned, really)

It's not for a while, but I have been thinking about it a lot today :D

Pictures pleaaaasseee!

Montyforever

Visit site
Can't post a pic as photobuckets being a pain but i dressed up a poor retiered pony (39!!) as a wizard about 4/5 years ago :p he loved getting into the school again and strutting his stuff even if that was with a handmade rug with stars sewn on, ribbons in his mane and a teddies wizard hat attached to his headcollar :D didnt win but we had fun!

Shantara

Visit site
Can't post a pic as photobuckets being a pain but i dressed up a poor retiered pony (39!!) as a wizard about 4/5 years ago :p he loved getting into the school again and strutting his stuff even if that was with a handmade rug with stars sewn on, ribbons in his mane and a teddies wizard hat attached to his headcollar :D didnt win but we had fun!

Aw! That sounds adorable :D
I really can't wait ^^ I hope it goes ahead this year! Ever since I was a kid, I've wanted to dress as a Native American and paint a horse like them :D

shoo

Visit site
Aw! That sounds adorable :D
I really can't wait ^^ I hope it goes ahead this year! Ever since I was a kid, I've wanted to dress as a Native American and paint a horse like them :D

I did this with my old pony, I painted her with non-toxic childrens paints and rode her in a rope halter. She looked good but I didn't as you do not seem to get many Native American's wearing jockey scull caps :)

tinap

Visit site
ooh i have a few of those!!

As an indian

picture.php
picture.php

Racing Stripes

picture.php
picture.php

Wallace, Gromit & Shaun the Sheep

picture.php

& just a Halloween geeky zombie thing for a sponsored ride last year!

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Shantara

Visit site
Hahaha! All of those are fantastic!!
The things horses put up with, eh? XD haha!
You guys have really got me in the mood for fancy dress now!
Sadly, the only cheap costumes I can find are really sl*tty! Oh well, I might have to spend a little more, so I don't accidently reveal myself!

neddynesbitt

Visit site
Excuse the state of Mother :) my youngest went as Cruella and the poor horse (I know he should really be white with black spots but I didn't have that much spray paint lol) Sadly for my eldest, she was entered in the showjumping class which was before the fancy dress. The horse had to be sprayed before as there wasn't enough time inbetween classes. We got lots of funny looks lol :