FAO Adorable Alice, and other conformation experts.

AdorableAlice

Visit site
TBH I'd worry that he's too small for you. A friend had one just like him, he didn't cost a lot and was easy to do and cheap to feed but not the general all rounder that she'd hoped, couldn't jump a stick and couldn't collect (except dust).

A perfect description of Adorable Alice and her house. The dust collection is impressive and growing.

Caol Ila

Visit site
TBH I'd worry that he's too small for you. A friend had one just like him, he didn't cost a lot and was easy to do and cheap to feed but not the general all rounder that she'd hoped, couldn't jump a stick and couldn't collect (except dust).

I had a stable full of them. They were cheap and low maintenance, but occasionally suffered broken legs when worked too hard or jumped off the shelf. When I got the larger version that you could ride, I quickly learned that vet bills cost more than a tube of superglue.

oldie48

Visit site
I had a stable full of them. They were cheap and low maintenance, but occasionally suffered broken legs when worked too hard or jumped off the shelf. When I got the larger version that you could ride, I quickly learned that vet bills cost more than a tube of superglue.
My friend's just became an expensive ornament in the end!