FAO Anastasia Chicos Boy & Others

FRESHMAN

www.northcotestud.com
Ok I know I promised over a week ago, but I am just not very good at this piccy thing. We decided to tart a few up (straight out of the field) I wanted to take piccies of the youngsters in the garden. The 1st one sunk up to its fetlocks & OH said Oh No!!!!!!
Any way got a decent one of my future brood mare 5yo Veria Numero Uno Burggraaf
vera.jpg

Chico's Jnr 2 yr old bought from Anastasia. Definately not a true likeness of him, poor thing looks worried to death
Chicco.jpg

Last but not least. The naughty one Atleet. Sydney Saluut (he is the best mover) but looks like a string bean on this, the beggar will not stand still & has the concentration span of a newt.
Atleet-1.jpg

PS The guy is not my OH but someone who helps on the yard.
I appreciate they are not very professional but at this stage who cares. Next time I might try a short video. Hope you like them Caroline.

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
THANKS SO MUCH JANET!!! Chico & Atleet are looking superb. Atleet looks like he is taking a growth spurt again as he is bum high. Still has not lost the cheekiness to his face............LOL
grin.gif

And Chico................our darling boy................always did wonder what people were up to........
laugh.gif

You are doing a FANTASTIC job and we could not be happier. Definately sold the two of them to the best owner!!!
cool.gif
laugh.gif

You mare............SPECTACULAR.................very very nice.................. Know of a nice Studfarm for her..............
grin.gif
wink.gif
shocked.gif

Thank you so much for sharing them.

Cxxx

_jetset_

Visit site
I absolutely love the last one... definitely my sort of horse!!!

I might sneak him into my trailer with Hannah when I drop Troy off... oh bugger, I have warned you now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
Numero Uno is a fantastic stallion. We had a colt by him that we sold recently to a lady in England, sometimes wish we had kept him but would prefer a mare....

aha............a thought........................FRESHMAN..................will swap you Vision to ride for your Numero Uno mare to breed......................LOL
grin.gif
grin.gif
blush.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif

dieseldog

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry DD Is that my Grey Stallion or are you asking someone else?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, your grey stallion.
grin.gif
The swap didn't go as planned, I got it vetted and he said it might last 18 months
shocked.gif
So still got Dolly