FAO SSM

Madam_max

Visit site
I've found you another horse
grin.gif

http://www.hampshirehorserider.co.uk/horses-for-sale-14.2-15.2.htm

Scoopy

Visit site
Not for me but................ a friend.

She is looking for alot of things
Must be 16hh ish, quite but forward going, cobby thingy, she has seen loads but something always happens. she got one vetted today, but vet turned up and horse was lame, badly lame, vet said stear clear ! so i am trying to fond aonther one

Madam_max

Visit site
He, he. I am sorry, but I think you may have discovered the stubborn side of CB. Corroy used to load herself, then for no reason one day decided she didn't like it
confused.gif
. Nothing I can think should have upset her!!! This went on for a few months, a lunge line up the bum worked. She did kick a helpful bystander in the knee at one comp
blush.gif
. Now all of a sudden, again nothing has changed she's decided she likes the lorry
grin.gif

Claireg9

Visit site
Thats a shame my friend is selling her 16hh horse, she is lovely a real sweety, so good to handle very quiet and relaxed, is forward going but not a complete loon, does Dressage, SJ and XC to a reasonable standard (RC & PC) has got quite a huge jump though so maybe potential there... unfortunately she is the complete opposite to a cob, she a TB... but really is not nutty like a typical TB!
Er well!