Farriers in North Wales... Llyn Peninsula

severnmiles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Following on from my other post, any welsh members on here that use farriers in the area please let me know!

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that where 6410 is from? Try Pm'ing him.

Visit site
Ive seen him at work
frown.gif
frown.gif
all I can say plus he only comes far as Caernarfon.

conniegirl

Visit site
G410 fraiser doesnt come from Caernarfon, he comes from just behind conwy. I've not had better then him, all my lots feet are in very very good condition, ive used other farriers in the area that have made a total mess of thier feet. INfact with one other farrier one of mines feet fell apart completely and he was lame for nearly 4 weeks that farrier was reccomended by a friend, Ive also seen one well respected local farrier swing a hammer at a horse that was fidgeting (not doing anything silly just fidgeting a bit, it was 4years old).

I will happily reccommend fraiser to anyone as ive not had any problems and he has always done a wonderful job on all of mine including an exmoor we had that did everything except turn himself insideout to avoid a set of shoes, the pony litteraly threw itself on the floor, fraiser never lost his temper and it was decided that after we got the front ones on wed leave the back and get the pony sedated for takeing them off next time, He did a lovely job dispite the ponies best efforts to kill him.

Visit site
Oh thai heaven let god struck me down for giving my opinon especially when I was with Fraser on his rounds.
mad.gif
Actually he comes from Henrhyd
smirk.gif