Farriers!

bubsqueaks

Visit site
I am based near Chelmsford, Essex, does anybody please have any recommendations for farriers who also look at foot balance & do a very good job.

CPayne

Visit site
Anthony Somerville is in Dunmow, don’t know if he covers your area but he has improved my horses’ feet. He was the fourth farrier we tried when we moved as I wasn’t happy with the others. We have a mixture of barefoot and shod. He is also on time 99% of the time!

bubsqueaks

Visit site
Thank you I have searched him & he's based in Bishops Stortford so not sure he would cover our area but will try.
Ive also been told of Gary Jordan & Justin Beagle.

Pinkvboots

Visit site
I have used Gary Jordon his a brilliant farrier, vet and old farrier failed to get my horses feet right long toes and out of balance, Gary shod him once with natural balance and he was sound the next day.

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Thank you for taking the time to reply - its so hard isn't it to find a farrier who actually does what they should be doing - its a minefield bah !

It is difficult I only stopped using Gary as I moved out of Essex to Hertfordshire, luckily he had a farrier friend near me they had trained together and his done my horses here ever since for the last 6.5 years.

KrujaaLass

Visit site
Have used Garry for my 5 horses for 10 years, shod and trimmed. He has never let us down always on time and has never raise s his voice. Thoroughly recommend him. Saw him today