fARRIERS!!!

xEMPx

Visit site
Hi !

Been to a county show up in yorkshire recently and was very pleased to admire the lovely farriers at work....they are all gorgeous.

Does anyone agree or did i have to much pimms??!!

Scoopy

Visit site
I have to be there when my farrier comes, i have to hold the horse, LOL he is the hotest farrier i have ever seen !
tongue.gif

xEMPx

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
What's your farriers name? There is one round your area (I think!) who is gorgeous, and I'd have to agree with you!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i currently dont have a horse at the minute , but there was one with dark hair, light eyes that was nice...who is it you know?

Accy

Visit site
The farrier we have is scrummy, although not my type and he has a gf... but some of them are so easy on the eye.

But saying that im happy as long as they do a good job

Farrieress

Visit site
Lol have had a few
wink.gif
one even squeesed my bum! i nearly chopped my thumb off!!!!!!! lol
grin.gif

How are you getting on with Sally? She is sooo funny x will be over to pop that shoe on tom morn, been dealing with a friends horse that has to be put down its only 5!!!! Boody gutted!

JM7

Visit site
she is great!!

really nice horses too!!

what time you over??

i'll get the kettle on!

a 5 yr old?? what a bugger!!!
frown.gif
frown.gif
what was the problem??

Farrieress

Visit site
Cut his tendon sheath 8 mths ago, wound was treated on the cheep by last owners vet in order to sell quick. Got re-infected, but cleared up got him back into work hacking etc then it re-infected again. We have tried everything i have been putting a cathitor into the tendon sheath twice a day and flushing it with saline and anti-biotics, and injecting with anti-biotics but we havent been able to shift it this time, and if we did how long before re-infection. Too much scar tissue and still lame even with all the pain killers. Vet made the decision last night. He is such a gent we have done all that with no anathestic and he hasnt flinched once he has taken it all!!!! Completly heart broken, didnt sleep a wink last night having an hour off now to gather myself before i go up the yard to see to him tonight! Gutted x will be over about 930 as vet coming to do beau at 11 so need to be back for that x will require v strong coffee!!! xxx