Fast fibre

KatB

Visit site
I have started feeding mine it overnight as he will only eat limited hay. He loves it, it is quick to prepare and he doesnt look tucked up in the morning any more!
smile.gif

M_G

Visit site
I was thinking of feeding it with chaff as his main dinner, its nice to hear that yours eats it I wasnt sure if they would.

Might get some to try as I should be able to give him a decent meal without any sillyness afterwards

Thank you

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Have just started to feed it to my TB along with chaff, his supplement and as much hay as he wants. He tucks in and looks well. It is easy and quick to prepare and seems to be doing what it says on the bag!

M_G

Visit site
I might just get a bag of it at the weekend then.. am finding out the new lad dosen't tolerate sugars, starches or indeed any form of cereal very well and when he is feeling whizzy you know about it
shocked.gif
crazy.gif
mad.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

he is too big to be an eejit

Chex

Visit site
I've just started feeding it, just as something extra becuase he's getting a bit bored with a scoop of chaff. It smells nice and he seems to like it, and it saves having to wet his feed.

Elle123

www.ellaporterphotography.co.uk
my 2 shetties have it and its brill. little betsi has periodontal work done and cant have chaff. normal nuts took forever to soak. they both love it and think they are little eventers like beans hehe they get to feeds a day too after all
wink.gif
hehe
Elle

RachelB

Visit site
Easy to use, easy to mix (easier than a bowl of chaff anyway!) and must taste good as it went down well! I looked after two ponies fed on it and am thinking of starting my horse on it as she's had a few bad episodes of choke recently and I'm too afraid of her choking on her chaff
frown.gif
Hopefully she shouldn't be able to choke on the Fast Fibre! I was thinking of FibreBeet but I think Fast Fibre looks to be better for good doers.. I'm planning to talk to Allen & Page at YHL this weekend
laugh.gif