Fast Fibre

sarahann1

Visit site
Never had a bother feeding fast fibre, what I am having bother with is the new grass coming through. Someone has shoved a turbo into my normally pretty sensible cob, I swear she's aiming for the fastest canter lap of the arena, and you can forget any sort of sensible circle just now! Tomorrow nights dressage will be interesting, Prelim 13, or as I'm calling it, the 'test of awkward canter's and circles'! We're screwed! 😂😂

thatsmygirl

Visit site
I also do not understand why people want to feed such crap. Go and research the ingredients esp NIS and then say you want to feed it. I'm not putting caustic soda into any off my horses, will kept that for the blocked drains!!

dollyanna

Visit site
Thanks dollyanna, they sound ideal, where do you get yours from?
I order them direct from Red Rufus, free delivery in England with 4 bags but you can do a smaller order. They are pretty good about samples, or used to be, but if they don't do it any more and you want to try some then let me know I will happily send a sample of mine. They have some lovely stuff if you have good do-ers and don't want high energy, and smells like a perfect meadow hay barn!

hayinamanger

Visit site
I order them direct from Red Rufus, free delivery in England with 4 bags but you can do a smaller order. They are pretty good about samples, or used to be, but if they don't do it any more and you want to try some then let me know I will happily send a sample of mine. They have some lovely stuff if you have good do-ers and don't want high energy, and smells like a perfect meadow hay barn!

I will order some, thank you for your kind offer, too :)