Fat bottomed girls...

tuscanyD

Visit site
I am one. Anyone else?
Size 18/20 as a result of giving up horses, getting an office job but not giving up the peanut butter sarnies/chips etc etc

Not worried about being fat - would like to be fitter and am doing my best to achieve that - but would like to appear a little more stylish when at the yard.

Have that sort of egg-on-a-stick shape you know - large up top but long legs. Plus ample cleavage [38FF!!] which is contained by two bra's on competition days.

Polo shirts that fit my chest size tend to hang around my arse in a voluminous fashion - Jodphurs that fit my waist tend to be baggy around the bum, knees and thighs. I do have a pair of pull on jods that hold everything together a bit but they are shrinking [jods do shrink in the wash don't they? I'm not just getting fatter!?] and I'd like to add to my wardrobe with a good make of jod or breeches that are flattering and made from sturdy stuff that will support rather billow.

I do envy those slim young girls who wear gilets [I wish] and look fab and elegant no matter what.

Any trinny & susannah style tips or advice most welcome.

threeponies

Visit site
Mountain Horse Isolde breeches are for the more voluptuous lady, made from quite thick material and they have belt loops.
The creamy ones are great they don't show your lumpy bits! And yes, I do have a pair for my big bum.

Janette

Visit site
I. too can recommend Cavaletti Clothes. They are so helpful. I have tried the Cavalry breeches and found them very stretchy (maybe a bit too much so - they don't hold much in).

Caldene do some nice breeches, which have a high waist, and come in nice colours, as do Mountain Horse. Now they really are the buisness! Excellent stuff both for everyday AND competition!

I found that Caldene hacking jackets tend to be cut 'curvier' than Mears.