Favourite Stable Toy/Treat?

HollyWoozle

www.farandride.com
My own horses live out 24/7 but a friend's horse (who I have ridden and love) is currently on box rest due to an injury and will be there for a while. I was thinking about posting him a stable toy/treat since they live abroad and don't have as many options as I do here but what are the favourites these days? I thought maybe just a simple likit, one of the hanging ones, with some different flavours but any thoughts on what your horses do and don't like would be great! :)

Hormonal Filly

Visit site
My geldings been on box rest 5 weeks now. Simple things like chunks of carrot hidden in his haynet he loves and keeps him amused.

I bought one of these in February when my gelding was on box rest again (very accident prone)
https://bizzyhorse.com/product/bizzy-bites-with-original-refill/

You can buy molasses free licks for them. I hang his up and it lasts him a good 6 weeks - mind hes usually gone through a likit in a hour! I bought him another lick for it yesterday.
bizzybite_1024x1024-1-600x600.jpg

dogatemysalad

Visit site
Mine like Twinings Nettle and Peppermint tea, slices of melon and slices of apples for Apple Bobbing. Years ago, I bought a hand held massager with infra red from Adli for £7. They enjoy a massage and extra TLC when on box rest.

holeymoley

Visit site
My geldings been on box rest 5 weeks now. Simple things like chunks of carrot hidden in his haynet he loves and keeps him amused.

I bought one of these in February when my gelding was on box rest again (very accident prone)
https://bizzyhorse.com/product/bizzy-bites-with-original-refill/

You can buy molasses free licks for them. I hang his up and it lasts him a good 6 weeks - mind hes usually gone through a likit in a hour! I bought him another lick for it yesterday.
bizzybite_1024x1024-1-600x600.jpg

I bought one of these a few years ago then didn’t use it for a bit - now can’t unscrew the top! Any tips?