Fed Up Fed Up............

Salcey

Visit site
Why does it have to be foggy every morning at the moment.
mad.gif
I can only ride first thing, we have no schooling ring and to get to the bridleways we have to go along a rather busy road, not for far, but far enough if you know what I mean. I always ride fully flourescent but just don't want to risk it. (had a near miss back in the summer)
I have struggled all summer to get my mare anywhere near fit and fully intend to ride 4 mornings a week through the winter to help maintain it.
Just feel everythings against me at the mo.
Sorry for the self indulgent post

tashyisaudrey

Visit site
aww, I know how you feel. I hate winter. I'm working or at college during the day and by the time I return its black and foggy. Its black in the morning when I feed her too. I get my horse in the black - my eye-sight is terrible - but she smells me out so don't even need to call her, but luckily our yard has a lit school. Would you be able to get a friend to help you ride your horses - or is this not possible?

Salcey

Visit site
No, its just me, I rent some stables and paddock on my own. Its the one downside I suppose. I know I'm very lucky in that I work for myself so I can ride early each morning before I start working. Its just that the fog is getting on my nerves..... I've got soo much I want to do with this mare, we've come through a lot together and shes just trying so hard at the moment. She had a foal two years ago just after being broken and its taken all the time since to get her anywhere near fit. I know as long as shes turned out everyday she shouldn't loose too much. Think I'm just having a bad day today!!