Feeding other people horses rant!!

dumbblonde

Visit site
Went up to the yard tonight to find that when i got there my youngster was booting ****out of his door, he stopped it when i ignired him however when person who will not be named ce over he started again(her horse boots the door annol and she feeds it loads of tit bits!) aince discovered that both his front legs are hot and puffy.- i blame the door kicking! Rage!

dumbblonde

Visit site
Whenever she csme anywhere near he battered the door! Was also told by yo when i moved there that she was bad at feeding the others....i said that yo needed to tell her mine didny get fed sweeties. its the only reason i cam think for him booting the door :-(

dumbblonde

Visit site
No not troll!!!! For goodness sake just annoyed that I think someone has been feeding my horse and his legs have swollen up! Honestly plenty hay, plenty water and stopped it as soon as she went away. i'm really offended you called me a troll! Plenty more troll like posts than mine!

Shantara

Visit site
Why is everyone calling troll in threads like this :S

Maybe just ask them if they're feeding your horse, or put a sign on the stable saying that you don't want your horse fed.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
He would have had to have done an awful lot of door kicking to have swollen legs. And they usually only kick with one leg. I wonder if something else is going on with his legs.

LollyDolly

Visit site
I own a door kicker and he has never had swollen legs, also I do agree that horses do tend to only kick with one leg.
Maybe put a sign on the door asking not to feed?