Feeding..

Bri

Visit site
Sorry another question about the new girly!
Whats the best thing to feed her? Asked her breeder what he'dbeen feeding her and he replied 'oh just whatever I've got'..helpful!
crazy.gif

Wasn't sure as she's only 3 if I should be feeding her something different? Was planning on nuts and hi-fi or alfa a. Will that be enough?

KatB

Visit site
Presume she wont be working yet? Alfa A is good for babies because of high calcium levels and good quality protein for muscle and tissue developement. That and a broad spec supplement, or something like Baileys Stud balancer just to give relevant vits and mins should be fine!
smile.gif
When does she arrive??!!

S_N

Visit site
You took the words right out of my mouth Kt! A little unmollassed SB wouldn't hurt over the winter if needed - higher in CA than P, so good for baby bones.

Bri

Visit site
Thanks guys. Just been and bought her some Alfa a.
She should fingers crossed be arriving this evening!! Very excited
grin.gif

Kat- she wont be doing any hard work. Will just be getting her used to everything and backing her over the next few months!

hannah1982

Visit site
Buckeye Gro 'N Win is good too and a bit cheaper than Stud Balancer. Definately think Alfa A is a good idea.

As long as she gets her vits and mins and doesn't get too fat a maintenece diet will be fine.

How exciting - I'm very jealous!!