Feedmark benevit advance supplement?

dreambigpony

Visit site
Hi,
I want to put my mare on a vitamin and mineral supplement.
Has anyone used the feedmark benevit advance and what were your opinions? This will probably sound quite dumb as I know it is literally just a supplement for vits but is it heating? She's quite sensitive and can get a bit silly if fed something heating.

shergar

Visit site
You can ask Feedmark to send you a sample,I think the Benevit is the one that smells like cod liver oil,our horses would not eat it .

touchstone

Visit site
Benevit Advance is a general supplement suitable for all horses, in work and at rest. There is no cod liver oil in it as they changed to using linseed for the omega oils. It has a pretty good spec and is one I use with good results.

ellie11987

Visit site
I've used it for a few months. It's very palatable and non heating, I prefer it to others as it is linseed based not full of fillers and has a decent spec. I now use Pro Hoof from Progressive Earth as it has a higher spec for hoof health however.

somethingillremember

Visit site
Ive used Benevit for many years and Ive never had any problems with it , not seen any reason to try the advance one. Call Feedmark , they are lovely people and will happily talk you through the pros and cons of either.

Tarandes Bear

Visit site
I also feed Benevit Advance to my horses. No problems with palatability and they both look amazing all year round. Highly recommended. They are such lovely people to deal with aswell. Give them a call, I'm sure they will send you a free sample! :)

ajf

Visit site
Another who feeds it!
Never thought my fussy eater would touch it but he eats it! They all look fab on it as well