Feedmark

Helenabbey

Visit site
My boy has been a little stiff in one shoulder so last night I ordered him some more Extraflex HA, (I had run out) This was at about 4.15 pm At the online checkout I opted to use a card I had cancelled due to losing it (doh!) Within minutes a lady from Feedmark customer services had called to take a payment from the correct card and when I got home from work my Extraflex had arrived! I am sooo impressed with them, I think their service is excellent and just wanted you all to know, in case you were thinking of ordering from them.

AliJo

Visit site
Their delivery time is great. I ordered a seat saver from them and it came the next day. Very helpful woman on the phone too.
laugh.gif

Happytohack

Visit site
Have always found them brilliant - they always do their best to help and I use their Extra Flex and Benevit - they have loads of offers on too - can't fault them!

pottamus

Visit site
I have always found them brilliant too and have made several orders from them. I ordered something once and the lady phoned me up because they were just about to launch a better mix of the same stuff for less money...and wanted to see if I would like to swap my order!!!! Of course I said yes! So got better mix for less money! Hooray!