Feel like a teenager going on a date

Annagain

Visit site
I'm going to see a horse tomorrow night. It sounds daft but my heart skipped a beat when I saw his advert. Then I saw he's 15 miles away and it feels like it's meant to be. I'm seeing him Thursday. I'm not sure I can wait that long. I've seen a couple of others but I didn't get excited about them like I have about him. I've got butterflies. Feel very silly for being so excited I'm more than old enough to know better (I even remember Play Your Cards Right, 321 and Bullseye on TV :D) but I so hope he's the one.

I'm not going to post details for fear of tempting fate. I'm sure those who know what I'm looking for will find him anyway!

BenvardenRach2

Visit site
eeekk best of luck!!
Hope it goes well for you and he's the one :D:D

Agree with splash girl... pics needed as soon as you can post them!

Bernster

Visit site
It’s exciting and nerve wracking all at the same time! Good luck. Hope it works out but do keep your objective eye in though and make sure he really is the one. Hope so!

myheartinahoofbeat

Visit site
I'm old enough to remember those TV programmes too and now you have got me excited. I hope he is all you think he is but please try and go there with your eyes open

AandK

Visit site
Good luck! I went through the horse buying process in March for the first time in 16.5yrs, it was quite scary (even more scary when you collect and have to start getting to know the new person after all that time with the old familiar faces!) - and I bought the first one I saw! He was 10min up the road from me, I feel it was meant to be...

Annagain

Visit site
You’re all very good to warn me about getting carried away. Don’t worry, excited as I am I’m too sensible to lose my head completely and I have a knowledgeable friend who’s not afraid to give me a good talking to coming with me!

Shady

Visit site
Good luck Annagain! I remember bouncing around in the seat all the way when I went to see my boy. Drove my OH mental. It took ages and I kept doing that annoying thing '' are we there yet?'''' are we there yet?''
He was everything I hoped he'd be and more so I hope your viewing goes well for you too. x