Feeling Christmassy? Want to while away 52 mins on your life watching horses?

Saucisson

Visit site
Well help yourself to a glass of mulled wine and let the Cardre Noir of Saumur entertain you.

http://www.equidiawatch.fr/content/video/1494359

We watched this last night and I have to say, I really enjoyed it.

For non-francophones (I include myself there :D), there's a bit of talking stuff at the start (9 mins or so) about the origins of Saumur but hang in there and wait for the rest.

I particularly enjoyed the jumping of the skinnies :eek: I also had to chuckle a bit at the long-reining lady. I know for sure that if she was that close to my horse's backside his bum-blown kisses would have that hat flying off into orbit in no time!

I hope you enjoy it :) (not really comp riders but hey-ho)

Last edited:

tigers_eye

Visit site
I haven't watched the vid, but did see them about 2 years ago, they do take skinny-jumping to a new level! I think that would be William's idea of retirement, clapping crowds, popping a few skinnies, and watching other poor b***ards do dressage ;).

We are going to see the Spanish Riding School in Bxl next week as a treat from a client, looking forward to it!

Saucisson

Visit site
We are going to see the Spanish Riding School in Bxl next week as a treat from a client, looking forward to it!

Oh we were too late and it was sold out - Mr Saucisson not happy! I told him we'll just have to go to Vienna to see them ;)

I think William could do the jumping and Ffayal would be more than happy to do some bucking :D

Saucisson

Visit site
Thanks for posting! Off to watch it now ;)

ETS - well I was going to but Im locked out for not living in Europe... mutter mutter insular elitist continent mutter mutter ;) :p

Oh no really! That's just how I feel when I try to watch BBC iplayer though :p

Sorry folks if you can't see it, it's very nice :eek: