Feeling like a bad mother...

Moody-Mare

Visit site
:(
Watching the rain bouncing off the office window.. and thinking Maybe turning the ponies out before work wasnt a good idea! they've been out from 7 and I wont be home until 6.. Ooooopsie. Bad Bad Mother:(

Best go home via the shop for carrots and apples! Anyone else hating on the April showers:rolleyes:?

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
I know where you live. RSPCA said they are on their way.

Apparently they are cracking down on ponios left in the rain by bad mummykinses.

:(

niagaraduval

Visit site
What april showers? Soo dry here atm I am wanting rain to reduce the dust levels :( On a good note, horses are going out to summer fields 24/7 on saturday, and I CAN'T WAIT ! No more poo shoveling, getting up at stupid o'clock in the morning to muck out. Bliss!

They are lucky to be out :) I know of many who are always in.

Moody-Mare

Visit site
What april showers? Soo dry here atm I am wanting rain to reduce the dust levels :( On a good note, horses are going out to summer fields 24/7 on saturday, and I CAN'T WAIT ! No more poo shoveling, getting up at stupid o'clock in the morning to muck out. Bliss!

They are lucky to be out :) I know of many who are always in.

I'll send some over on the next ferry!Ower YO is hoping to have them out the first week in May.. She obviously must know something the rest of us dont! We have 4 seasons in the same day here.. Its unreal! I was snowed in about 3 weeks ago, now I'm considering building an Ark:rolleyes:

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
Its a sunny 17 degrees here but very windy, but I'm sure yours will be fine though.
When the sun is out, its difficult to imagine somewhere else that has heavy rain.

Archangel

Visit site
In my defence, its not cold

I see you are in Scotland. When you think it is not cold Southerners are dying of hyperthermia :eek:

I was in Scotland in November, completely frozen stiff, went in a shop (that was also minus 10) and the lady in a shorts said "it's a bit chilly, I might light a wee fire tonight" :eek: I kid you not, I was like a block of ice.

Those poor ponies :D

Moody-Mare

Visit site
I see you are in Scotland. When you think it is not cold Southerners are dying of hyperthermia :eek:

I was in Scotland in November, completely frozen stiff, went in a shop (that was also minus 10) and the lady in a shorts said "it's a bit chilly, I might light a wee fire tonight" :eek: I kid you not, I was like a block of ice.

Those poor ponies :D

We breed them tough up here;) Oh i know, its a differnt world up here! I must look out the blizzard pictures! I had to dig my way into the stables!