Feeling smug

nikCscott

Visit site
Just had saddler out as Z seems to be getting a pressure sore so she's taking the GP to reflock to accommodate his new manly body, she was so complementary about how much better he looked since November- so nice to hear that the hard work is paying off! :D

Also the Stubborn dressage saddle i picked up for £50 thinking- 'it's worth a punt' fits him like a glove! That never happens to me and usually have to pay through the nose for everything so feeling really pleased with myself.:D

Pointless post but so nice to hears good things (especially when you've seemingly had a good hard slog to get there) and to save a few pounds too - AMAZING!

PS week 3 on diet and 10lbs gone- goal to have lost another stone by the time of our 1st BE event at end of March... fingers crossed!

nikCscott

Visit site
Be very careful with the smuginess. Horse have a great way of being able to remove the silly grin. :eek:

Oh the grin will be wiped when I get the vets bill for same horse hooning around and loosing an argument with some bared wire fence :mad::eek: Almost all recovered now though thank goodness and the vet ;)