Feeling sorry for myself

ExtremeB

Visit site
A bit self-indulgent - sorry. Received email this morning from owner of horse due to see tomorrow. She has decided to keep him as he's so perfect. So disappointed as I thought he was the one. Then I was made redundant when my boss called to see me - totally unexpected!
On top of recovering from a broken leg from awful horse I bought in May that was a bucking bronco. Still in plaster so can't even go out shopping!!!
I know there has been a lot of bad news on here lately and this doesn't compare but surely something will start to go right soon.

Kelly1982

Visit site
Agree with Amymay, i feel that everything happens for a reason and when you come out of this run of bad luck and have a new job and new pony to play with you will realise that.

Happytohack

Visit site
Think this may be a blessing in disguise. Rotten luck to have lost your job, but finances might be a bit too tight for a new horse just now? And seeing a horse with your leg in plaster is probably not the best way! I had a leg in plaster two years ago and then had it operated on and a year of physio before I could ride again, so perhaps it would be better to wait until you up to fitness again. It will all work out for you in the end, even if it doesn't seem that way now, so stay positive!