Fellow SW London horse owners transport share??

JoJoBMissie

New User
Visit site
LOOKING FOR FELLOW HORSE OWNERS IN THE SW LONDON AREA!!!

New to H& H forums, looking for any fellow horse owners in the SW London area who are keen to share transport costs to get out and about.

My lovely ISH is on full loan to me and kept at stables in Richmond. Sadly have just lost my transport buddy and wondered if anyone in the local area fancies buddying up for travel and cost share? If you have your own transport or would like to share costs with me?

Only downside of stables in Richmond is no proper turnout hence me being really keen to get her out having fun! And fellow SW Londoners know of any events happening in the area? Petersham Farm/Holly Lodge/Wimbledon Village - as far as I know just riding schools and liveries but perhaps a nice surprise if my fello H&H'ers know of anything!!

I have had my horse 6 months (she had previously been out nowhere for 2 years!), she has since been out SJ, XC, gallops, clinics with me behaved like an absolute dream :) Am pretty keen to try most things and open to suggestions, have a couple of dressage clinics booked, been over to SJ arenas in Epsom and keen to get going with XC come Spring...

My horse is a dream to load/box/tie up/hack in company or alone/jump. Just a really lovely nature and I want to do my best by her to get out to have some fun and a bit of training.

Look forward to hearing from you
x