Felt very spring-like today!

tasteofchristmaschaos

Visit site
I gave Fella a bath!!!!!
Well, just his tail. I was going to do his mane but felt too mean as there wasn't any sun, so that will have to wait a couple of weeks. Feel so much better now. Cut about 4 inches of muddy dreadlock tail ick off, then gave it a good wash and comb through. It looks so nice clean!!
I am trying not to think about the state he has probably already got it in...
So now he smells all lemonie fresh. Hopefully next week or the week after it will be warm enough to do his mane and then when the mud starts drying I can get to work on his feathers. That is gonna be a job and a half... He is currently sporting a dreadlock style!
Yay, spring is (finally) on its way.

Boxers

Visit site
Yes, I felt like that on Weds, when I went for a 2hour hack in the sunshine - I was right in the middle of the fields, no traffic, it was great.

You know don't you that when you go to see your horse tomorrow his tail will be muddy again!

HollyB66

Visit site
Stuck in the office all day today :( , but had a ride in the school after work and it was lovely to see the big red setting sun. Should be a good day tomorrow - and I've got a half day in the afternoon - so I can feel a 'spring time' hack coming on :D