Festival of hunting.

combat_claire

www.freewebs.com
I'm going as it is just down the road. They are predicting temperatures of 35 plus in Peterborough, so hot that for the first time in living memory they have relaxed the dress code and will allow staff to show in whitecoats and bowlers over shirt and tie, rather than forcing them to stand in full hunt kit.

I don't care, I intend to ditch my jacket too!

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
We were going but our hounds have cancelled and as it's so hot we decided to go to the coast instead! Think we plan on starting in three weeks time so won't be long!! Roll on cool mornings!

If you do go hope you all have a great time!

k9h

Visit site
We went. They didn't relax the dress code though. We had to show outside if full scarlet as the Foxboy's were inside under cover. We did have troughs to throw the hounds in before & after showing so they coped OK. We got 7 1sts Champ Doh & Reserve Champ Bitch. So had a very good day getting home at 11pm!!

k9h

Visit site
They did in afternoon but by then it wasn't worth changing then. But a least the hounds didn't suffer. Was a cracking day & unentered hounds showed well considering it was their first show. Roll on Lowther & Rydal!!

soggy

Visit site
Well done you.

WE went and boy did you guys suffer. I was amased that you all managed so well.

Hounds all looked fantasic.

Roll on Sept. :)

Karla

Visit site
Huntress, I'm sure most people (including pros) find the close-up photo of a recently blooded hunter in your signature most distasteful. Remove it immediately young lady!

soggy

Visit site
Huntress
Do not listern to this so called new cough cough posternamed Karla

(I think I know who Karla really is)

We are not offended in the slightest.

SBB

severnmiles

Visit site
I'm sorry who the heck are you to tell someone else what to do? I think I'll go LEGALLY snare a fox and have it in my avater just to p*ss the likes of you off.

soggy

Visit site
Severn

Nooo don't do that wait until cub hunting starts legally hunt one and put that in your avater.

I certainly would if I knew how. LOLOLOL

I have a snared fox if you want it, caught it this evening. Its a bit mess about by the terriers but its still recognisable.

severnmiles

Visit site
Bet the terriers had fun :)

Ok...I'll wait 3 weeks and then I'll finally work out how to put a pic in my avater! I hope Karl-a is still around!

k9h

Visit site
Karla never judge when or comment if you dont know the facts. I have never been blooded.The pic is of me after the last legal days hunting when after jumping a 5'10" wall my horse pecked on landing & then caught me in the face with his hoof. Sorry in delay in replying but been away on holiday. :p