FFS do stupid people never learn?

vivhewe

Visit site
I've just come in now from going to see the neddies and a girl who was in the year below me at school was out riding. I usually have a lot of respect for her - she's a nice lass and a good rider - but today she was going along a busy road without her hat done up and in trainers. FFS it only takes a second to do your f*cking hat up!
mad.gif

Maybe I'm overreacting but after my fall a fortnight ago that could've been a lot worse, and my hat saved my life, why can't people just be intelligent for once in their lives and do their bloody hat up properly!
mad.gif
Surely if your head and the tarmac have an argument, the tarmac will win every time
crazy.gif

Rant over!

jemima

Visit site
Err - no I've just seen a woman in her mid thirties out with her daughter. She was riding a fizzy pony with bags of shopping dangling against the pony's sides, again in trainers and with her hat undone. What sort of an example is that to set? To be fair the pony was handling it remarkably well - but it didn't look like much would set him off.

Pidge

Visit site
constantly amazes me the stupid things people do, been out hacking this morning and there was a girl out hacking on the roads with a baseball cap on! Unbelievable!

Pidge

Visit site
Really annoys me as IMO it is so selfish, if anything happens to her it is everyone else who has to pick the pieces up. Grrrrr so irresponsible............

vivhewe

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Err - no I've just seen a woman in her mid thirties out with her daughter. She was riding a fizzy pony with bags of shopping dangling against the pony's sides, again in trainers and with her hat undone. What sort of an example is that to set? To be fair the pony was handling it remarkably well - but it didn't look like much would set him off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, you win
grin.gif

Total idiots though
crazy.gif