FGS pony!

PapaverFollis

Visit site
So embarrassing...

Leaving the yard after checking The Beast this morning. Look over into one if the fields next to the drive. Resident shitland is flat on her side with a hind leg stuck straight out stiff. Dead. Clearly dead right? Me and MrPF are like "shit she's dead." She doesn't move for ages so we reverse back up drive and go and tell YOs husband that the pony is dead. Walk round to field with him. Little shit bag is sat up munching grass. FFS. YOs husband "not dead, just fat". Lol.

Next time she can stay like that until someone else finds her.

Never seen a horse sleeping with a leg stuck out straight in the air before!

poiuytrewq

Visit site
😂 my old horse has taken to doing this the past year or so!
I had a phone call at work one day. Saying I think you should sit down, I’m so sorry but B has died..... que a brief second of hysteria followed by “ have you actually poked him?” Having been fooled a few times! They hadn’t, he was fine

Mule

Visit site
So embarrassing...

Leaving the yard after checking The Beast this morning. Look over into one if the fields next to the drive. Resident shitland is flat on her side with a hind leg stuck straight out stiff. Dead. Clearly dead right? Me and MrPF are like "shit she's dead." She doesn't move for ages so we reverse back up drive and go and tell YOs husband that the pony is dead. Walk round to field with him. Little shit bag is sat up munching grass. FFS. YOs husband "not dead, just fat". Lol.

Next time she can stay like that until someone else finds her.

Never seen a horse sleeping with a leg stuck out straight in the air before!
:D Typical sh*tland

Stiff Knees

Visit site
Rigwelted!! We have a friend who keeps sheep and we once reported to him that two of his ewes had died in the field, they were laid on their side with legs stuck out, he said there's two things that sheep are good at, one is eating, the other is dying, when we drove past the field an hour later both "dead" sheep were stood at the trough feeding their faces so he was half right!!🐏🐏