fibre beet

sorona

Visit site
Yes, just bought a bag and used it for the first time this morning, horses seemed to like it. Does look vile though, just like chewed up slimy grass. Smells like the horses might like to eat it though and they did. It is better soaked with hot water rather than cold and left to cool as it seems to get a lot thicker if done tht way as i tried both combinations out at home beforehand. More expensie than speedibeet, over £8 a bag, cant quite remember how much as i had a loads of food to buy. Hopefully they will keep on eating it as the older boys can get fussy and go off food. Anything that will put condition on my boys is a good thing, especially if it is fibre based.

RunToEarth

Visit site
Yes I love it. It has kept a lot of condition and weight on my horse this year that speedibeat didnt I will definately be continuing to use it.

CJ1

Visit site
Im half way thro the first bag. Think it was £8.20 round my way. W has it warm in his dinner every night, at first he was bit "hmmm" but now loves it. I like to make it up quite sloppy.

JaneSteventon

Visit site
I feed speedibeet and alfalafa nuts soaked together which I guess is the same thing and it does my two great. Like the idea of no unnatural products in the feed, just quality fibre. Sometimes mine is a bit sloppy but the horses don't mind.