Pictures Filly is here!

LadyGascoyne

Visit site
Thanks everyone, we are so happy to have her here.

Ohhh fabulous! ? lovely pics of them saying ‘hello’!

I love Mimosa’s attitude to life - she’s just so happy to go with whatever I throw at her. Even a new cow print friend ?

Milagra isn’t happy and is charging the fence and really being very aggressive. It’s so early though, so she has a grace period but she’s not not made a great first impression on Arizona.

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
So beautiful!

No jumping the ramp LOL! :D

Give Milagra more time. I had that issue when I got my gelding at first however it did pass. I think I was able to put eveyone together (took an electric fence down that had been dividing the paddock into two) with no fuss after two weeks. Still had some grumpy faces on occasion but that passed quite quickly. :)

Marnie

Visit site
Milagra isn’t happy and is charging the fence and really being very aggressive. It’s so early though, so she has a grace period but she’s not not made a great first impression on Arizona.

Ellie did that when Delilah arrived a couple of weeks ago. I just kept them separated by electric fence for a while and now they are drinking from the same bucket - fingers crossed it's the same for you.

LadyGascoyne

Visit site
So beautiful!

No jumping the ramp LOL! :D

Give Milagra more time. I had that issue when I got my gelding at first however it did pass. I think I was able to put eveyone together (took an electric fence down that had been dividing the paddock into two) with no fuss after two weeks. Still had some grumpy faces on occasion but that passed quite quickly. :)

I did laugh when she arrived - she’s so different to Mim. She waited politely until she was asked to walk off and then carefully picked her way down the ramp.

Milagra is still charging the fence line. I’ve put about 3m between her fence and the little one’s. We have proper front leg pouncing - she reminds me of a mother zebra going for a lion.

Ellie did that when Delilah arrived a couple of weeks ago. I just kept them separated by electric fence for a while and now they are drinking from the same bucket - fingers crossed it's the same for you.

I hope you’re right! I’m hoping she stops charging around soon - it’s exhausting to watch, never mind how she must feel.

She is so beautiful and she and Mimosa look so good together I am not surprised Milagra's nose is out of joint

It must be that - Milagra must be feeling much less flashy than the other two. I’ll go and remind her that understated bay mares are always a classic.

CanteringCarrot

Visit site
Oh she really is stunning! What a nice little colorful herd you have.

I hope Milagra calms down. Probably just going to have to figure out their dynamics and roles in the herd.