Finally didn’t muck it up ?

BBP

Visit site
Sounds super impressive to me! He’s one of my all time favourites on here (him and Mim, apologies to everyone else!). I’m a bit worried that my connie will grow up wanting to be a cross country pony like Bog and that means I seriously have to up my riding game ?

CanteringCarrot

Visit site
Nothing wrong with continuing to have fun at BE90 if your heart (or stomach ?) is not in it for BE100. I think doing a 100 is a very reasonable goal to set for this season though.

Do some schooling/clinics/lessons and feel it out.

Michen

Visit site
Nothing wrong with continuing to have fun at BE90 if your heart (or stomach ?) is not in it for BE100. I think doing a 100 is a very reasonable goal to set for this season though.

Do some schooling/clinics/lessons and feel it out.

I thought I had no interest in ever wanting to go higher and this time last year I was only just comfortable at 80.. but now I’ve found myself browsing 100 course photos.

I will try and get to dauntsey end of august for their unaff (can’t do their aff as on hol) as that’s so tough and technical so should be a good test.

If I could just skip the SJ!!!!!

CanteringCarrot

Visit site
I thought I had no interest in ever wanting to go higher and this time last year I was only just comfortable at 80.. but now I’ve found myself browsing 100 course photos.

I will try and get to dauntsey end of august for their unaff (can’t do their aff as on hol) as that’s so tough and technical so should be a good test.

If I could just skip the SJ!!!!!

Ooh, can't wait for some Boggle at BE100 reports ?

Nicnac

Visit site
3rd in any BE event is definitely something to be super proud of! Pity the XC course was so short this time as not much bang for your buck when it's the best bit.

Orangehorse

Visit site
Very, very good, well done both of you. It is so competitive now, so 3rd is really good. Everyone else is trying to win too.

Double clear - very well done.

SOS

Visit site
I’d be chuffed with a third at BE90! It’s so competitive you really do need to have a good day in all three phases.

Love the comments from the videographer!

Michen

Visit site
well done!

the showjumping looks more settled and confident than before

Yes bar his 3-4 line where he seemed to be thinking about other things then take slight offence when I asked him to get his mind back on the job! He's much more polite now :)