Finally first comp in just under a year.. (very proud owner!)

EventingMad

Visit site
Me and the chestnut boy Dylan went off on our first outing in just under a year due to various problems and injuries to a small Combined Training class locally..

Well what can i say but i've got a memory like a gold fish and so i forgot my test! *now goes and hides in the numpty corner*
blush.gif

Anyway first half of test was pretty good with all 7's for the first 5 movements and then it all went to pieces in my respect whilst Dylan just carried on and put up with his very silly mother.He was just superb so in the end a mixed bag of marks but i know i can ride better than that just got so nervous it was unreal so idea's on a postcard for the nerves,please!
grin.gif

On to the SJ it was pretty relaxed with timings so i had a quick walk of the course and drink then in we went.He was superb their was some pretty spooky fillers out they even scared me!
crazy.gif
grin.gif
My superb ginger ninja was awesome and went clear all i had to was sit and steer basically!

Very cross with myself as well for letting my boy down in the dressage
frown.gif
So after a dressing down from the trainer afterwards,i am now going out next weekend to try and crack this dressage malarky.
confused.gif

Sorry this has turned out so long for such a small comp and about all the proud mother comments but i can't be more pleased with my chap today!

DollyDolls

Visit site
I think most people have forgotten a test at some stage.

Can you get someone to call it for you, or at least be there in case it needs to be called. Perhaps have a secret code like the film "team america".